terça-feira, janeiro 26, 2010

TO FRIENDS OF ABROAD

Two years had past and I keeping going on. Although something and someone always block the path. Focusing in all these works, this create a energy to stand. Cutting wood, thinking about a system to open/close eyes or mouth, (You can see by these photos blogged) put a puppet alive It's enough to forget all mess of this world: that's grasp my heart and shake my head!
........................................................................

I'm translating the glove puppet theory, about puppet axis. And in some days I'll make a video, in English!
I hope your all comprehension where i want to go...

2 comentários:

micki disse...

I look forward to watching your video in English!
The finger puppets on the below post is very interesting. Needs lots of practices. Although I don't understand the conversation, it looks very fun!

Jorge Miyashiro disse...

Fun will be my english to teh video! Hehehe!
But I working in it very seriouly.
I think needs some discipline to keep a routine, like a musician daily routine. I guess. You can reach a good result in manipulation.
Thanks Micki!